This two-day course goes from the basic concepts to the circuits within the DS to ultimately be able to search for and resolve malfunctions.
Behandeld worden ondermeer:
- Basic knowledge of electricity;
- Basic knowledge of female readers and building schedules;
- Theory and practice about connections;
- Learn to read the complex electrical diagram of the DS;
- Fault finding in theory and practice, also on the car;
- The charging circuit;
- The starting circuit;
- Various accessories;
Nothing goes unspoken in this course and the course leaders do not shy away from sharing personal discoveries. After the first day, a homework assignment is given, which is treated extensively on the second day.
An expense allowance of € 100 is requested for this two-day workshop
The planning for 2019/2020 is not yet known.